If you were to spend a minute with me, you'd probably get the basics: I like to play basketball, I have green eyes, I enjoy biology and science...you know, rudiments. The foundations of me.
If you were to spend a day with me, you may notice some other things: I really like to play basketball, I think it is physically impossible for me not to laugh hard every hour, I love listening to and playing music...you know, the deeper details. The details that flesh me out.
If you were to spend a month with me, you would know more who I am: I love to act, drum, run and basically play any type of sport. I am very interested in following a career in medicine, and simply cannot wait to learn more about the complex, wonderful and fearfully made area of anatomy. My friends are so very important to me, and without them I would be a very different person. I love Jesus with everything I am, waiting not-so-patiently to live out my life for Him. I can't wait to clear this speed-bump called school and meet the world head on, changing the world and taking none of the credit for myself.
Essentially, it all boils down to one thing - God made me who I am, and I can't wait to show my Father who I will be.
fluff you
ReplyDeleteThis is a good post Dr. Brownie.What you posted just makes my heart melt for you. Maye one day we can meet up, and get to know each other. You green eyed brown haired atheltic human. Bravo.
ReplyDeleteI think I've seen that laughing side of you :)
ReplyDeleteyes you are tall dark handsome and cool!
ReplyDelete