I would rather
survive a nuclear war only to become the podiatrist to a race of mutants, or
smell the cheese?
I would rather
be mechanically induced to scream at the top of your lungs for an hour, or
have your eyes glued shut for a day?
I would rather
be forced to preface everything you say with the phrase "Tuck it in" under threat of being slapped, or
have a magnetic head?
I would rather
be born with a refrigerator on your back, or
have an elephant as a close, personal friend?
Would you rather
have 15 nails hammered into your tongue, or
have your saliva permanently transmuted to urine?
I would rather
have needles for leg hair, or
have flares shoot out of your nose every time you say the word "the" (ouch).
I would rather
have eyes that always smile, or
or a voice that makes people calm?
I would rather
be able to fly, or
have the ability to read people's minds?
I would rather
lose your keys three days in a row, or
have your dog eat your birthday cake?
I would rather
have the power of invisibility, or
be able to produce sparks from your fingertips?
I would rather
be able to fortell the future, or
have all the money you will every need?
I would rather
be able to stop time while you slept, or
never need to do laundry?
I would rather
be able to bring about a lasting world peace, or
eliminate all hunger and disease?
this was.. odd. Kinda strange, but the most frustrating part was.. there was no submit button!! :(
ReplyDeleteit's really interesting. cool!
ReplyDelete